Our roller beds designed for maximum workpiece loads of 750 kg to 80,000 kg are used for the rotation and positioning of heavy, rotationally symmetrical workpieces like tanks or boilers for further machining or welding.
The standard versions of our roller beds have the following features:
- Drive unit including base frame and centrically displaceable motorized roller consoles
- Locking with securing pins
- Steplessly controllable rotary drives by means of self locking worm gears with built-on DC motor
- Support unit (same design as drive unit but without drive)
- Standard control
Possible optional features:
- Steel rather than Vulkollan or solid rubber wheels
- Self-centring version
- MO-RB-SZ-20000-Synchron for workpiece loads 5,000 kg to 40,000 kg
Detailed information can be supplied on request.